Monday 3 December 2012

Shop Spotlight: George at ASDA

I've never shopped at George at ASDA before, but after having a look just now they've got some really nice things actually, and for great prices!  I can't say about the fit just yet, but I'll definitely be trying some of these and I'll keep you posted - in the mean time, what's your experiences of George at ASDA?

Here's my pick of the best:

Sheer Back Printed Jersey Top, £8


A cute little top for dressed down glam with a slick of red lippy.

Animal Print Blazer, £15


This is such a cute blazer and would look fab with a pair of dark skinny jeans and a vest top for a drink with the girls.

Monochrome Bodycon Dress, £16


I've fallen in love with this dress, it's amazing!  Just need to get my flat stomach back to be able to wear it - a post baby belly in a bodycon dress probably isn't the best look!

Moda Embellished Collar Ponte Dress, £20


I really like this dress, it's quite sophisticated and the embellished collar looks great.  I'd want to jazz it up with a brightly coloured waist belt and shoes, maybe in a red for the festive season or a teal.

Overall, I'm impressed with the clothes available at George, and will definitely be trying some of their stuff very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment