Wednesday 5 December 2012

POTB Babies Christmas Outfits


Boxing Day will mark 2 months for my little boy, so I want to get him a really cute outfit for his first Christmas.  Here's my pick of the best and cutest babies Christmas outfits:

Christmas Penguin All-In-One and Hat, F&F at Tesco, £5


Super-cute and you can't argue with the price!

Mrs Santa Baby Set, George at ASDA, £8


Awwww!  If I had a little girl I think I'd choose this one.

Reindeer Dress-Up, Mothercare, £15


I love the antlers!

Santa Dress-Up, Mothercare, £15-£18




How cute is the little one in this outfit!

Novelty Elf All-In-One with Hat, John Lewis, £19.50



This is crazy-expensive compared to the rest of them, but it looks like such good quality!

To see my pick of the best Christmas jumpers for us, click here.  What do you think - will you be dressing your little one up this festive season?

No comments:

Post a Comment