Monday 3 December 2012

POTB Christmas Jumpers

It's December, we've officially got less than 3 weeks before Christmas Day (eeeeekkk!!) so I thought I'd give you my pick of the best Christmas jumpers.

Oatmeal Reindeer Embellished Nose Hoodie, New Look, £16.99

Hehe this one gets my vote purely for comedic value - amazing!!

Christmas Cat Jumper, ASOS, £30


This would be my sister's perfect jumper.  In fact, I'd get it for her if she hadn't already bought it for herself lol!  Pretty cheesy, but cute all the same.

Ivory Snowflake Jumper, Dorothy Perkins, £30



This jumper's not too over-the-top and just subtly festive with a bit of sparkle.

Deluxe Vintage Crew Jumper, Soul Cal at Republic, £30



Subtle and pretty, love this jumper!

Christmas Jumper with Mistletoe Detail, ASOS, £32



I love love love this Christmas jumper, so cute!  Not too cheesy, but definitely gets me in a festive mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment