Sunday 2 December 2012

POTB Leopard Print Obsession

I'm a bit obsessed with leopard print at the moment, I LOVE it!  Done well, it can look great, so here's my pick of the best leopard print going out bits coming up to the party season.

Clutch Bag, River Island, £10


I love a good clutch bag, River Island ones are my favourite and even better, this one's in the sale for £10.  Bargain!

Peplum Top, Dorothy Perkins, £16


My two favourite things right now, leopard print and peplums, all rolled up into one gorgeous top for only £16!

Peter Pan Swing Top, New Look, £16.99


This little swing top is so cute, and would look great with a pair of black skinny jeans or wet look leggings and some sky high heels.

Peplum Playsuit, River Island, £20


I actually saw this playsuit in store, and it's gorgeous - the picture doesn't even do it justice!  Definitely on my wish list, especially cause it's now reduced from £35 to £20.

Skater Dress, Glamorous at ASOS, £30


Such a pretty little dress, and so easy to dress up or down.  I love it.

Skater dress, Topshop, £36


Love this dress, these Topshop skater dresses are SO flattering!

What do you think - are you going to be wearing leopard print this party season?

No comments:

Post a Comment