Monday 3 December 2012

Product Review: Strawberry Carmex

I know the strawberry Carmex has been out for ages, but despite being a massive fan of the original Carmex, I'd never tried any of the flavoured ones so I decided it was time I changed that!  As well as being strawberry flavoured, this one also has an SPF of 15 which is always a bonus.

The first time I put this on my lips I thought it was so strange!  It has the original Carmex taste and tingle, but weirdly also tastes of strawberries as well.

Before
My lips don't look too bad but they feel really dry and have a couple of cracked bits.

Immediately after applying
My lips feel silky smooth and look really glossy.

After eating
My lips still feel super-soft and kissable, even though it looks like the product has all gone.

Verdict - I wasn't sure about it at first, but after a couple of tries I love it, I think it's a product you just have to get used to - pretty much like when I tried the original Carmex for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment