Tuesday 4 December 2012

Getting Rid Of The Flab!

It's coming up to 6 weeks since I had Noah, and these love handles and tummy aren't going anywhere fast!  So a couple of weeks ago my mum and I signed up to WeightWatchers - I've got baby weight to lose and she's getting married at the end of January so we've both got a good incentive.

Pre-pregnancy I was around 9 stone 8-10lbs and a size 10.  I was even happy to get my belly out occasionally and here's the evidence!!


That's me on the right (as a blondie!) about a week before I got pregnant.

When I signed up two weeks ago I was (sob!) 11 stone 5lbs and a size 12-14.  The first week I only lost 1lb and was gutted.  I had the best part of 2 stone to lose and it was going to take me forever!!  However, this week I only went and lost 4.5lbs - get in!  

Feeling much happier about everything, I'm eating so much healthier - much more fruit and veg and a LOT less carbs, not that that's hard, I am the carb queen!

As well as the weight, I'm also keeping track of my measurements to see how they change.  I'll be weighing in once a week but I'll only do my measurements every 4 weeks so there's actually (hopefully!) a change.

     Pre Pregnancy                                   Now

     Bust: 37 inches                                  Bust: 37.5 inches
     Under Bust: 28 inches                       Under Bust: 31.25 inches
     Waist: 28 inches                                Waist: 33.5 inches
      Hips: 37 inches                                 Hips: 40.25 inches

The one I'm most gutted about is my waist, it's totally disappeared and looking at my measurements now I can see why - I've got more to lose there than anywhere else.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment