Thursday 6 December 2012

Shop Spotlight: Dorothy Perkins: Kardashian Kollection

I discovered the Kardashian Kollection at Dorothy Perkins the other day and got massively excited.  I don't normally shop very much in Dorothy Perkins cause I find their stuff a little bit bland, good for basics but not a lot else, but I'm a self-confessed Kardashian-aholic so I couldn't wait to see what products they had!

To be honest, overall I wasn't that impressed.  I haven't seen the products in person, which can obviously make a massive difference but I just wasn't inspired by most of the clothes in the collection.  There were a couple I loved though:

Nude Lace Skirt, £35


This skirt is super-sexy, the lace panelling is gorgeous and it'd be really flattering on, giving you a bum like Kim - we wish haha!

Green Crepe Dress, £40


I love the colour, the fit and the style, especially the cut out on the back.

Black Mesh Dress, £40


The mesh panel's really cute and this is a look that could easily be dressed up or down.

Green Gold Bar Dress, £40


Love the colour (again!) and looks like it'd be really flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment