Monday 31 December 2012

Roundup: My Year

What an amazing and emotional year this has been.

I started off in January as a fresher at Uni studying for a Business degree and having the time of my life as a student, lots of drunken nights out and not a whole lot of studying!  My life couldn't be more different now - I have an absolutely gorgeous 2 month old little boy called Noah, I finished my first year of Uni with a 1st (not bad considering I had 16 hours of exams that I studied for and sat with horrible morning sickness!) and am genuinely also having the time of my life now, just in a very different way.

In 2013 I hope to go back to studying, I LOVED my course, loved living in Bristol where I was at Uni and think it'd be a shame to waste the first year I've already got.

Keep smiling everyone, I have a feeling 2013's gonna be pretty great =)

No comments:

Post a Comment